Jobs @ KEYMILE
For our new regional office location in Singapore we are seeking a
Pre-Sales Telecommunications Engineer (m/f)
to join our Sales Support engineering team.
The Technical Sales department is a world-wide organization in charge of all pre- (e.g. offering) and post-sales (e.g. support) activities with a team of more than 50 highly-skilled engineers around the world.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance (e.g. tendering) to the sales team
- Act as KEYMILE trusted technical advisor and Technicology Evangelist in the APAC region
- Promote KEYMILE products and technologies to sales channel partners and end-customers
- Participate in relevant regional events and educate our partners and end-customers
- Organize and run technical workshops in the APAC region
- Engineering degree in informatics or electronics (BSc/Master's Degree) or international equivalent diploma
- At least 5 years experience in the IT or telecommunications industry
- Previous experience as pre-sales or solutions engineer would be an advantage
- Understanding of routing, switching and IP technologies
- Professional appearance at customer meetings and ability to negotiate in English
- Flexible and ready to travel (up to 50%)
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Interested in applying? We are looking forward to receive your application and indication of your salary expactation and availability.
KEYMILE GmbH - Human Resources – Udo Vogt - Wohlenbergstr. 3 – 30179 Hannover
Phone +49 511 6747 534 or e-mail email@example.com