LineRunner SCADA Overview
LineRunner SCADA (SCADA: Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition is the broadband transmission system for reliable and cost-effective data transmission in telecontrol systems. LineRunner SCADA is a new generation multidrop-system. Data is exchanged over the SCADA network of up to 63 stations via a transmission medium.
LineRunner SCADA highlights
| || |
LineRunner SCADA is excellent for the following applications and usages
LineRunner SCADA is used everywhere where reliable data transmission in tough conditions and limited spaces is required. These connections are implemented by Telecontrol/SCADA systems.
- Traffic management systems
- Light signalling systems
- Passenger information systems
- Parking guidance systems
- Pipelines (control/monitoring facilities)
- Railways (e.g.: controlling light of signalling systems, video surveillance)
- In industry (e.g. SPS control)
|Product Overview LineRunner SCADA NG||2 MB|
|Data Sheet LineRunner SCADA NG||675.2 KB|
|Data Sheet Management System LineRunner ASMOS||190 KB|