Innovative telecommunications technology – your career opportunity
KEYMILE develops and produces telecommunications systems for broadband access. The multi-service access and transmission systems allow network operators around the globe to provide a wide range of voice and data services with the highest bandwidths. The Hanover-based company has been part of DASAN Zhone Solutions (DZS) since 2019, one of the world's leading providers of network access solutions.
As we continue to expand, our office in Hanover is looking for
Team leader SAP (m/f/d)
You believe that IT should not only be viewed from a process level, but also seen as a welcome partner for individual departments. You want to work in a medium-sized, multicultural and international company with flat structures. You want to join us on our journey into a digital future with SAP S/4HANA. For this purpose, we want to strengthen our SAP team in Hanover. Initially, you will assume the role of Project Assistant of the CIO for the global SAP S/4HANA rollout project, following which you will be responsible for the dedicated SAP team at our site in Hanover.
- Assumption of functional and disciplinary management role, and further development of the SAP team within the global IT organisation
- Analysis of business processes and new requirements with the individual departments, and determination of various process and implementation requirements
- Responsible for the management of SAP projects
- Monitoring of external SAP service providers in projects and live operation
- Support in setting up key-user organisations at other DZS locations
You might be the right fit for us if you can not only think in terms of processes, but
- have also successfully completed your studies in Business Management, (Business) Informatics or similar,
- have a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental processes in a manufacturing company and solid experience in implementing processes in SAP,
- enjoy working as part of an international project team thanks to your empathy and your social and communication skills,
- can show a deep, cross-module understanding of the various system modules of an SAP system and ideally also have some customizing experience,
- have experience in project management, ideally also in the agile field,
- and have business fluency in German and English (a requirement).
Experience with SAP S/4HANA would be desirable.
What we offer
- Interesting and varied role in a leading technology company for network access solutions with international customers
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies in a variety of business fields
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
- Family-friendly working-time models and long-term employment with a permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to work independently with new challenges in a dynamic and international environment
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving all of your application documents in PDF format, detailing your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Other file formats may be filtered as spam.
We would be pleased to answer any questions you might have – Mr Udo Vogt, phone 0511 6747-534.
Please send your application detailing qualifications and experience to:
or by email to: email@example.com