For our location Hannover we are looking for a
Product Manager Wifi, Mesh and FiberLAN (m/f/d)
You are a product manager with experience in the international B2B environment. You are committed, creative and interested in working in a medium-sized, international company with flat structures.
- Management of the product lines FiberLAN (based on Passive Optical LAN) and WiFi/Mesh in EMEA
- Identification of product requirements in EMEA and coordination of implementation in the DZS Group (South Korea and USA)
- Point of contact for R&D for technical market requirements
- Development and implementation of the Go-To-Market strategy in EMEA
- Support of the sales department with in customer acquisition and tender processing
- Representation of the company at trade fairs and congresses
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Participation in pricing and cost optimization
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science or comparable fields
- Several years of professional experience in the field of corporate networks and WiFi
- Knowledge of PON technology
- Experience in product management with a system manufacturer or a network operator
- You are a strong communicator and team player
- You are willing to travel (approx. 20-30%)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- An interesting and varied job in one of the leading technology companies for network access solutions with international customers
- Working with the latest technologies in various business areas
- A motivated, strong and integrated team
- Family-friendly working time models and long-term employment with a permanent contract
- Working independently with new challenges in a dynamic and international environment
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents in PDF format, stating your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date.
File formats other than PDF may be sorted out by the spam filter.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them - Mr. Udo Vogt, telephone 0511 6747-534.
Please send your detailed application to
or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org