Network management system UNEM
UNEM is the network management system for the MileGate access platform.
Based on LINUX workstations, UNEM provides all the functions required for operating and carrying out maintenance on complex MileGate networks:
- Full support of the graphical display of the network layout, including a multi-level
- Dynamic screen display in real-time, i.e. location and origin of all alarms or malfunctions are displayed immediately
- Multi-user system that can be operated just as efficiently as an individual work place, or in a client-server configuration
MCST – configuration software for MileGate
MCST (MileGate Configuration Software Tool) is an LCT (Local Craft Terminal) for MileGate. UNEM switches automatically to MCST when choosing a single network element in the graphical user interface. The user-friendly configuration and maintenance program provides a Graphical User Interface (GUI) with all functions required to configure and operate individual network elements.
MCST has functions for:
- Service provisioning
- Monitoring performance data
- Managing inventory data
- Managing firmware or network elements
| || |