- Measurement of radiated emissions at 3 meters measurement distance in the frequency
range 10 kHz-18 GHz
- Immunity tests for electromegnetical fields with field strengths up to 10 V/m in the frequency range 80 MHz - 4 GHz (IEC/EN 61000-4-3) and magnetical fields with 100 A/m in the frequency range 15-60 Hz (IEC/EN 61000-4-8)
Concerning shielding effectiveness, normal site attenuation (radiated emissions) and field homogeneity (radiated immunity) international normative requirements are fulfilled by the semi-anechoic chamber.
- Transient emissions on AC/DC lines as well as telecommunictions and signal/control lines
- Harmonic wave flicker anaylysis
- Immunity against electrostatic discharge with up to 15 kV (IEC/EN 61000-4-2)
- Immunity against impulse groups/bursts with up to 4 kV (IEC/EN 61000-4-4)
- Immunity against surge voltages with up to 6 kV/3 kA (IEC/EN 61000-4-5)
- Immunity against sinusoidal HF disturbances with up to 30 V (IEC/EN 61000-4-6)
- Immunity against voltage fluctuations and interruptions (IEC/EN 61000-11)
- Immunity against Oscillatory waves (ring wave) with up to 6 kV/3 kA (IEC/EN 61000-4-12)
The shielded room fulfills the international normative requirements concerning shielding effectiveness.