Innovative telecommunications technology - your career opportunity
Headquartered in Hanover, Germany, and a whole owned subsidiary of DASAN Zhone Solu-tions, KEYMILE is a leading solution provider and manufacturer of telecommunication sys-tems for broadband access. Joining DZS in early January 2019, KEYMILE complements and strengthens the overall product portfolio of broadband access solutions, which now includes a series of multi-service access platforms, including ultra-fast broadband copper access based on very-high-bit-rate DSL (“VDSL/Vectoring”) & G.fast technology.
DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. – (NASDAQ: DZSI) is a global provider of ultra-broadband network access solutions and communications platforms deployed by service providers and enterprise customers
For the European Headquarter in Hanover (Region EMEA- Europe-Middle East-Africa) we are, as part of succession planning, looking for as part of succession planning a
Director of Finance (m/f/d)
- Manage all accounting, reporting, FP&A, treasury, legal, and HR
- Maintain an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of both US GAAP and international accounting standards; advise on management of potential changes in accounting regulations or practices that may impact international operations and re-porting; research and implement new accounting literature, particularly as relates to revenue and other complex accounting issues
- Responsible for revenue recognition compliance under ASC 606 / IFRS 15. Strong work-ing knowledge of revenue recognition requirements, including strong knowledge of standalone selling price, contract assets and costs, variable elements and disclosure re-quirements; review non-standard and new customer contracts to determine appropri-ate revenue recognition; review and/or prepare standalone selling price analysis and deferred revenue computations
- Manage month-end close process as well as perform overall financial statement analyt-ical reviews and review all subjective accounts
- Responsible for overseeing the company’s annual budget establishment and then en-forcement, financial planning & analysis, and cash management, while limiting risks to the organization. Maintain an efficient system of policies that adequately control treas-ury activities, including creating long-term projections based on departmental needs and upcoming capital projects. Weekly cash flow management and reporting to the lo-cal management and to the corporate office.
- Manage HR and Legal Departments at the local level as well as by collaborating with the corporate teams in Oakland, California
- Managing the external audit: quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of three years in public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred) and at least five years in private industry, with at least two years as Director of Finance, Controller, VP Finance CFO, or Regional Head of Finance at a manufacturing, semiconductor, or prod-uct company with at least Euro 40-50M+ in annual revenue
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing a large, global accounting and fi-nance organization
- Strong HGB, IFRS, and GAAP knowledge
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and SOX compliance requirements
- Deep knowledge of revenue and equity standards and their application
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (German and English)
- Excellent level software proficiency (SAP and Cognos) and understanding of technology, in general
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with all employee levels and customers
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and sim-ultaneously manage several projects
- An interesting and varied task in one of the leading technology companies for network access solutions with international customers
- A motivated, strong and integrated team
- Independent work with new challenges in a dynamic and international environment
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents in PDF format. Other file formats may be sorted out by the spam filter.
For more Information - Herr Udo Vogt, Telefon 0511 6747-534.
Please send your detailed application to:
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org