We are seeking a
Product Manager for Mission Critical Communication
Preferred location: KEYMILE Berne, Switzerland.
Other possible locations: KEYMILE Mannheim, Germany and Hertford, UK.
- Analyze and synthesize requirements for assigned mission critical segment: (a) Power Grid Automation (b) Police and Border Control / Airport Traffic Control. Identify segment business and innovation opportunities and translate into product requirements. Be the voice of KEYMILE current and future customers.
- Bring internal and external technical leadership, through mastering current and future technology trends and understanding customer and application network needs. This includes IP packet technologies, MPLS-TP/IP-MPLS, L2/L3 services and hybrid legacy technologies as well as key network applications in transmission, multiservice access, mobile backhaul, resiliency, synchronization and security.
- Assess segment market size, segmentation, time-to-market, new product value proposition, competitive positioning, funnel building, partnership, regulations, strategic value and business case
- Create go-to-market plan and lead product launches. This includes positioning, pricing, forecasting, competitive market research/analysis, lead customer acceptance and development of sales collateral and promotional content.
- Collaborate closely with R&D, Sales, Technical Support, Business Development, Partner managers and marketing communication to deliver target revenues and profitability.
- Generate and deliver messages and collaterals for MarCom activities including tradeshows, demonstrations, web content, press releases and sales kits.
- Author technical papers and presentations to promote KEYMILE. Train the sales force on the benefits of KEYMILE solutions and accompany them on select customer visits.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering; M.B.A. is a plus.
- Domain knowledge and experience in the select mission critical segment (Power Grid Automation, Police and Border Control / Airport Traffic Control): SCADA, Power Grid or industrial automation, as well as Public Safety
- Five to ten years of experience in packet solutions and telecom with possible context in core network, multi-service access, optical and IP transmission, mobile backhaul (Tetra, GSM-R, LTE-Safety) and Security; Ability to learn new technologies and spot future trends
- Proven track record in product management and marketing, leadership and teamwork in matrix organization, delivering innovative solutions and business results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to articulate and deliver concise messages
- Willing to travel globally ~20%
- A position with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic and international environment
- Attractive conditions of employment (further training options, flexible working hours)
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Interested in applying? We look forward to receiving your complete application. Please send it by e-mail to: email@example.com.