Especially mission-critical networks require reliable solutions for the availability of security and service.
Traffic optimisation, redundancy, traceability, restricted maintenance as well as a clear display of the network
performance and alarms are crucial. Only highest professionalism in network design and planning
can master these challenges.
Therefore, KEYMILE develops customer-specific planning solutions for complex networks with following main aspects:
- Design and planning for new projects, network migration or upgrades covering:
• Analysis of the requirements
• Network re-design and minimising downtime (service interruption)
• Network optimisation/IP migration
• Network power consumption, Green IT
• Security design
- Supporting the integration of 3rd party products in the network design and optimising the required resources on the transport layer
- Design and planning of the prioritisation of different services, network synchronisation, service redundancy and power redundancy to avoid traffic interruption
- Designing the network management (NMS) application with real time access and monitoring of the network performance
- Designing the required maintenance activities
- Professional documentation of the design solution with planned and current network and service configuration
Customers profit from the KEYMILE design and planning team with comprehensive and multi-technological experience (traditional technologies, TDM, SDH, PDH, Ethernet, IP) in mission-critical networks. The competence of the team is available to our customers for designing, creation and operation of their network infrastructures.