March 14-18, 2016
BITKOM hub, Hall 4, Booth B72
By integrating strong encryption in the XMC20 platform, KEYMILE’s redefining security in mission-critical systems.
Come and see for yourself by visiting us at CeBIT in the Bitkom hub in hall 4, stand B72.
The XMC20 multi-service access and transmission platform with a new encryption card is the only way of making communications networks exceptionally secure in the long term without risking availability.
As a network operator you benefit from a quick-to-use and cost-efficient solution for end-to-end encryption in your mission-critical network.
• Compliance with the stringent demands of mission-critical systems
• Fanless, robust hardware integrated in the XMC20 platform
• End-to-end encryption against cyber-attacks in packet-based transmission networks (MPLS-TP)
• Random numbers generated by quantum physics (QRNG)
• A quantum key distribution (QKD) can be added
• Central and local key distribution
• Made and developed in Germany and Switzerland
As expert advisors on mission-critical networks, we can offer you “KEYMILE-trusted Security”. For this purpose, KEYMILE has implemented a consistently verifiable security concept that we would like to present to you.
After all, a secure telecommunications network equals secure infrastructure.
We look forward to your visit.For more information about CeBIT click here.